Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sisters


Cute Girls! So alike and yet so different! Can't wait to see them grow and yet I still want them to stay little! Gwen will be in 1st grade, and little baby Grace will be in preschool and her 4th birthday is just around the corner! I can't believe it! Watching the olympics is bringing back all sorts of memories, because last time they were on, we were in the hospital having this little one! And little Gretta! Nearly crawling! And two teeth coming in! Eating real food! Babbling non-stop! Gretta, you may be my last baby, you need to slow down! So fun my life is, so blessed am I.

3 comments:

Emily said...

awwwwwwwwww How cute!! Yes, you are definitely blessed!! I wish they could stay little for longer! I feel the same way. You have adorable girls!! Funny how our kids are kindof close in age!
:-)

The Taylors said...

WOW, what cute girls you have!!! It's amazing that happens when you are not looking. My baby turned 1 on Sunday and Cora (7) is starting the 2nd Grade on Wednesday. It so good to have something that we can keep in touch with. SO keep in touch!!! I hope that all is well with you and yours!
Jamie

The Allred's said...

How adorable! I cant believe how much Gwen looks like you did when you were little. I'm glad I came across your blog because I don't get to see you near enough. Hope all is well